MedicoRx® Specialty Pharmacy staff are experts in Oncology care. Our specialty trained pharmacists are available to patients at all times. We are devoted to working with patients and physicians in providing the continuum of care that is vital to a cancer patient. We have created a patient-focused program that helps us approach each therapy individually by being in constant communication with the patient, the caregiver, and the physician’s office.
MedicoRx® Specialty Pharmacy supplements its exceptional pharmacy service with such measures as patient advocacy, insurance assistance, MediCal and Medicare billing, customized dispensing and packaging, on time home delivery, and clinical monitoring for compliance and side-effects.
At MedicoRx® Specialty Pharmacy, we offer and supply our patients with many therapies that are currently used to treat cancer, such as oral and IV therapies, along with other medication prescribed as supportive therapies to chemotherapy including subcutaneously injected, oral chemotherapeutic and anti-emetic drugs. Our staff is there to provide specialized education and support to effectively manage side-effects, improve adherence and ensure therapy effectiveness. We are happy to assist and supply therapies at the patients’ clinic of care or wherever is most desirable.
Oncology Patient Services:
- Assistance with all insurance issues, including verification of benefits and prior authorization
- Expert staff handling Medicare Part B and Part D billing
- Co-pay and patient assistance program
- Patient education, emotional support, and assistance programs through our Non-Profit partners
- Refill reminders and wellness checks tailored to specific disease and therapy
- Complete patient educational materials shipped with each prescription
- Multi-language capabilities
- Clinical pharmacist support and consultation available 24/7/365
- Free same day/overnight delivery direct to your home, office, or designated location
- Patient care coordinators help with scheduling, deliveries, refills, and all administrative issues
- All required supplies are provided at no cost to the patient for injectable therapies
Let us make your life easier by allowing us to become your care partner and designing a solution to meet your needs. Call or email us today!